Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 11th [new date] "Stalingrad 1942" GAMES DAY

@ Tallyho HERE
No battle plan survives contact with dice smilie

AKA/Mark Foulds

(05-15-2017, 09:07 PM)Dranask Wrote: @ Tallyho HERE

Thank you, Mark. Ben, it seems I got your choice wrong. If you want to stay with playing German, I'm sure Mark or Trev (who stated an open preference) will be happy to partner Denis if required.  I know Trev has a leaning towards the Russians, so I'll ask him on Wednesday as he will be unaware of these arrangements as he no longer looks at these forums.
Chris

"from mud, through blood to the green fields beyond..."
Brigadier General Hugh Elles

Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

I must admit that yes I would love to play the Germans with Christoph! But I am flexible. =)

Good idea, Ben. Pretend as if you defended the motherland - just to then deflect in the right moment, destroying all hopes for the Kommunisten!

I game because I am happy- I am happy because I game - it's a vicious cycle!

My Blog for the 15mm WW2 enthusiasts

Trev has agreed to partner Denis with the Russians. So Ben, you will be teeming up with Chris and Mark.
Chris

"from mud, through blood to the green fields beyond..."
Brigadier General Hugh Elles

Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon