Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
28th May. - Vanquish

Am in receipt of an invitation. Anybody want to do a game?

Quote:Hi Mark,

I was wondering if you would like to put a game on at Vanquish this year, which will be held on Sunday 28th May at the same venue as before.

I have attached a booking form with this email. It would be really good to see you. (no round tables this year)

Kind regards,
Sean

Newline Designs

No battle plan survives contact with dice smilie

AKA/Mark Foulds

Pretty sure I will be in Hong Kong then. It will be the 3rd time over the last couple of years we have tried to go, so barring Trump starting WW3 or something on a biblical scale, we intend to go!
'I rode a tank, held a Generals rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank'

Unless I get a positive in the next week I will decline.
NB

The game can be a demo game, a participation game etc.

If you fancied demoing and introducing people to your fave game here is your chance.
Commitment has to be 100% I will not be covering any changes of mind.

AKA/Mark Foulds

Anybody going to the show this weekend?

I will be there doing a demo game for x-wing.

Would love to attend, but I'm currently re-cooperating at home, after having my appendix removed - ouch. Sad 

Paul / Golgfag1

smilie

Oh owch... Sorry to hear that but at least you are at home recovering now so it went well.. ish Smile

All the best Paul

I game because I am happy- I am happy because I game - it's a vicious cycle!

My Blog for the 15mm WW2 enthusiasts

Oh wow, sorry to hear that Paul - I hope the operation went well and you are recovering!

I can  happily report - am now at home recovering, the joys of 'pin-hole surgery', but I can also report, it still feel as though a rugby football team has run over me with their studs on! smilie

Paul / Golgfag1

smilie

That won't have been nice, know how you are feeling.

Don't bend or stretch and keep up with the pain killers.

AKA/Mark Foulds

No, it wasn't a nice experience. but I'm much more comfortable now, than I was. I really didn't expect such at my age - Simply a case of getting through the journey Big Grin. The scary bit now is - that the local health authority want to carry out a whole load of tests because of my age! smilie smilie smilie

Paul / Golgfag1

smilie

Anything you want collected/purchased at Vanquish?

AKA/Mark Foulds

(Yesterday, 01:46 PM)Dranask Wrote: Anything you want collected/purchased at Vanquish?

Thanks for the offer Mark, but as I've a fairly impressive unpainted lead mountain, and I'm trying not to add to it - I'll say no.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 smilie

Paul / Golgfag1

smilie

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon