Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular games Days

Feb 12th will probably be Valentines weekend (closest weekend to Valentines )

This strikes me as a great idea, to have a whole year planned in advance is a good opportunity, especially if we have fewer days in the cricket club due to the farts.

Sorry couldn't resist  Angel
Chris

"from mud, through blood to the green fields beyond..."
Brigadier General Hugh Elles

Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

so we move 12th Feb back a week to the 19th, that means it's 6 weeks after January meeting and 5 before the March one.
No battle plan survives contact with dice smilie

AKA/Mark Foulds

Sounds fab to me. Thanks for organising this, Mark.

I game because I am happy- I am happy because I game - it's a vicious cycle!

My Blog for the 15mm WW2 enthusiasts

(11-01-2016, 04:33 PM)denis_jackman Wrote: Feb 12th will probably be Valentines weekend (closest weekend to Valentines )

So spend it with the games you love, they don't argue or cost you a fortune in flowers, etc... Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
"We call it the Andrex Premiership, because it is soft and unnecessarily expensive" L. Daglallio

?Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define interesting?
Wash: Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die??

(11-03-2016, 08:55 AM)Kurrelgyre Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 04:33 PM)denis_jackman Wrote: Feb 12th will probably be Valentines weekend (closest weekend to Valentines )

So spend it with the games you love, they don't argue or cost you a fortune in flowers, etc... Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted

You wouldn't be half that brave if your other half could see this forum. Big Grin

AKA/Mark Foulds

OK These dates have been agreed with the head.

January 8th
February 19th
March 26th
May 7th
June 18th
July 30th
September 10th
October 22nd
December 3rd

Obviously we need to ensure we have enough boards.
Unless one of us has a car large enough to carry a 4' square board, I suggest I cut a couple up 4'x2' to store at school this will give us 10 x 4'2' boards.

If we get bumped, it will be to a classroom, unless it is a full school event, which might be December 'School XMAs fair' or June 'Summer Fete', in both cases we would get a good 6 weeks notice to move a week either way.

AKA/Mark Foulds

(11-03-2016, 11:38 AM)Dranask Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 08:55 AM)Kurrelgyre Wrote:

You wouldn't be half that brave if your other half could see this forum. Big Grin

I don't care, she would reply, and that is different to any other day, how?
"We call it the Andrex Premiership, because it is soft and unnecessarily expensive" L. Daglallio

?Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define interesting?
Wash: Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die??

Thread closed see this forum

AKA/Mark Foulds

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon