Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to area

Hi,
Just moved to Burnham and looking for some gaming so looks like you guys would be real convenient. 

Play Warhammer, Warmachine bit of x wing, guildball and malifaux. Up for trying anything really. 

Not sure how the club nights etc work so any info would be very useful. 

Thanks
Michael

(06-26-2016, 12:25 PM)walkingginger Wrote: Hi,
Just moved to Burnham and looking for some gaming so looks like you guys would be real convenient. 

Play Warhammer, Warmachine bit of x wing, guildball and malifaux. Up for trying anything really. 

Not sure how the club nights etc work so any info would be very useful. 

Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael

.. and welcome.

If you look at gaming nights and let us know what days you are down people will hook up for a game.

Look here ---->  Gaming Dates events and shows

Mark
No battle plan survives contact with dice smilie

AKA/Mark Foulds

Welcome. =)

Welcome :-)

I game because I am happy- I am happy because I game - it's a vicious cycle!

My Blog for the 15mm WW2 enthusiasts

Hey! Big Grin Glad to have another x-wing player here! What ships do you have? With regards to game nights, we mostly play Fridays but do check out the link that Dranask/Mark posted as it sometimes changes.

Welcome,
I have been known to play Warmachine (but I have no interest in the new rules) and Malifaux. m main game is Infinity
"We call it the Andrex Premiership, because it is soft and unnecessarily expensive" L. Daglallio

?Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define interesting?
Wash: Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die??

Hi, great to meet some of you and put faces to names. Can't make next couple of weeks but will try and make it again soon.

And lovely to meet you!

It's good that you have the forum account so you can see what we're planning and drop in, even if you don't want or can't commit the time to a full game. =)

Looked like you had a good game, even though you had a handicap in the form of Ben and his inability to roll good dice!
'I rode a tank, held a Generals rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank'

Hehehehe...   all blanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One day my spectacular powers will be used for good and not evil.

Hey,

Carrying on the convo we had, if you park up at SL6 7EY, then you can take the shortcut through the back gate.

Yes I always do that if someone else is hosting the game and I don't need to carry any boxes.

Thanks, will try that one.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon